Wednesday, December 2, 2009

EXAM WEEK. FML.

12/02/09
look how beautiful and green it is here! IN DECEMBER!
I HAVE NO IDEA HOW DECEMBER GOT HERE! HOLY CRAP!
Well this week has been full of exams, I obviously haven't been keeping up with my blogs, but hey, at least they got posted. I'm glad I wrote down what I did every day.
Exams have been stressing us out hardcore because we hardly did any work all semester and now they're pushing a ton of stuff on us. Well, I should make that past tense, I've only got 2 left and they're tomorrow. ONE MORE DAY OF EXAMS. That scares me! And only 14 days till my return flight? When did that happen?
I never want to leave, I love it so much, but at the same time I'm so excited to follow through with plans I've made, seeing everyone and such. And of course to move into my new apartment!
I can't decide if I AM or AM NOT looking forward to the snow, however.
For the last week and a half I have free of classes, I am taking a trip north to a city called Pichilemu to take surf lessons and then head up to Santiago for another round there before leaving.
That'll only last a few days, and for the rest, I'm happy to have put aside time to spend with my host family. I'm going to miss them so much. The chilean customs, their way of life, their jokes, and treats.
I could cry right now, I don't want to go so bad, but at the same time I wanna go home... not home home in Milwaukee but...
See. This obviously was going to happen. Its typical.
I'll stop.
Anyway, this weekend will be full of more bar hopping, shopping, and a farewell dinner with our families. Yes, I will cry at the farewell dinner.
One more thing: A girl from Chile who I have hung out with a lot is coming to St Cloud for spring semester and living in Lawrence Hall! I'm super stoked because that's the same building I'm working in for work study. I told her I'd show her around and help her out with anything she needs. Another thing to look forward to! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment